Vintage U of Utah apparel

some of these I’ve never seen before shirt #1

love hoodie #3 I wish we would go back to that drum n’ feather look

All I get out of those designs is that we’ve never had a good history of logos to draw upon.

2 Likes

Interlocking U on mountains definitely the best one. More interlocking U

1 Like

$32 for a T-Shirt. Thirty Two Dollars. I’m not cheap by any means, but $649 pesos for a t-shirt.

2 Likes

Yup even if they’re premium quality, those are gratuitously overpriced.

1 Like

UteKing will cut you

5 Likes

Or throatpunch him.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Great idea for a thread! I am constantly on the hunt for great Ute gear, and frankly it is hard to find. While I appreciate the link, those shirts are (1) overpriced and (2) ugly; did we ever have the interlocking Us with that pseudo-gothic cartoon script? Yikes.

1 Like

I’ve actually purchased from Homefield. Personally, worth every dollar they are asking. The quality is worth more than a Nike or major brand. I get it if you don’t like the designs. I bought:

Considering these:

They killed it for UW

1 Like

And those shirts prove this statement:

The interlocking Us over the mountains at least brings me back to the Majerus era. And this is where more attentive people tell me that the logo wasn’t from the Majerus era.

1 Like

Meanwhile, I like the interlocking U better than the singular U.

1 Like

4 Likes

BOOM!

2 Likes

Homefield dropping some new Ute Gear:
https://twitter.com/homefieldapparl/status/1619847742674673664?s=46&t=1vujrBo0mF3A-cO_z8auEA

somewhere in that storage unit where my sister shoved my entire life in 2016 when I went into that nursing home, I have a tearaway style jersey from 1994 Luther Elliss era… Who could EVER have imagined back then the absolute idiocy companies are into with uniforms and all their trendiness these days?

2 Likes

I like the 1940s football player one a lot better but it’s still priced out of my range.

Good thing it’s sold out so I don’t have to worry about the temptation.

Yeah, I wish that one wasn’t on a white shirt. I also like the Rose one. The 1940s on a charcoal Grey would be nice.