Ventured over to the cesspool known as loserboard

Looks like they have a basketball game against unlv today yet the top ten posts are about us. The Haters are taking such joy in last night. They’ve been reduced to cheering against us and celebrating our losses more than their wins.

When was the last time they were in the Nat’l conversation? Does anyone predict that for them in the future? What about the fact that they endorse an openly discriminatory institution, and that no one really takes them seriously?

They talk about their “brand” all the time, which is pretty funny. I guess that means finishing 7-5 against teams like UMass and Liberty and playing in bowl games that no one will watch. Some brand. Funny how they think they’re respected. By who? Steve Young?

4 Likes

Just think how badly it would suck for the most exciting thing to happen for your own team is for your rival to lose to someone else in the conference title game.

Makes me that much more grateful to be a Ute.

3 Likes

In re them celebrating this loss:

2 Likes

I can’t believe they beat USC

1 Like

They are ridiculous. The last 10 threads posted here are 80% about the Oregon game, or something related. Understandable because it was our loss. Their last 10 threads are 90% about us. They had a basketball game. No basketball mention at all.

They are more obsessed with Utah Football than we are.

I went to their board to read about the basketball game.

3 Likes

Rough week for them. We beat them in men’s and women’s hoops and women’s volleyball
Rejoice Utah haters , we won’t beat you in tiddlywinks, hopscotch or ballroom dancing. But only because we don’t have those teams

3 Likes

Can someone point me to this loserboard so that I might enjoy reading what green with envy looks like.

Cougaboard.com. The place to go for good humor.

2 Likes

I try to avoid tonthe cesspools.

1 Like

Definitely, but I need some humor.

Just remember: In watching Utah progress in the PAC-12 and on the national stage, the hard-core fans among them are watching their greatest nightmare unfold in slow motion over a period of years.

3 Likes

Damn, that website seemed like it was designed in 1990, back in the days of Usenet or bulletin boards. I guess BYU hasn’t entered this century.

You’re a poet

1 Like

That’s about when it started. UF.net used the same architecture until Rocker performed black magic and produced our current format.

2 Likes

In other words, Rocker rocks. And BYU doesn’t.

1 Like

When he wears the right shirt…

2 Likes

If I’m remembering it right Monkey bought the website architecture platform from Steve at CB back when Monkey started uf.n.

1 Like

That’s what I remember too. Monkey drove to Provo and sat down with the jefe, who showed him the ins and outs.

And a day later it is 7 out of 10 while this thread was 17th on ours, and the only recent BYU related thread. (until I messed up and posted this)

If you ever read Cougarboard you might notice that many times they question the presence of Utah fans and claim to never venture to Utah fan boards. This seems disingenuous when one considers that Utah is the talk of their board.

1 Like