1 Like

Take the damn points

Edit: hate when I’m right

1 Like

dang, that was good closing speed. he seemed open

bad play.

come on defense, need a stop

1 Like

I think that’s our ball. Left foot inbounds with both hands on the ball.

2 Likes

That’s our ball!

3 Likes

thats Utah ball

4 Likes

Without Rising’s escapability, this is a stagnant offense.

Need a TD here boys!

5 Likes

Finally.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Board, RUUTES2!

4 Likes

TOP for first half will be about 17:30 for us, 12:30 for OSU. Both coaches will care about that a lot.

2 Likes

Well…not to be cocky here, but this game isn’t as close as the score suggests. We could be ahead by another 10 points if we had avoided a couple of bad third downs near the OSU goal line.

3 Likes

TOP doesn’t matter if there are multiple big plays but is a good overall indicator. and I know key to Whittball. Only 1 for OSU so far (big run) and i guess one for us (long pass to Vele).

1 Like

Thanks I was here before but couldn’t seem to get my old account to work. :grimacing:. Nothing wrong with starting fresh on this pretty new board.

Glad we finally stopped them. Expect big adjustments at the half!

5 Likes

Whitt continues to leave points out there. Nothing wrong with taking 3 points when you have the lead.

2 Likes

I think with a TOP and field position mentality, going for a TD on 4th is worth the loss of 3 gimme points for 7, pinning them deep. I don’t agree and say take the points, but in this one, it turned into a TO on the Utah 20 so it just took a while longer. But doesn’t always work out that way. I do think that on the road, showing confidence in the offense could pay longer dividends though (and maybe a FG doesn’t feel like a gimme to Whit right now :crazy_face: )

5 Likes

nice bev pass