Utes vs. ASU Game Thread

The team really seems lost on offense. No identity. Don’t seem to know what they want to be. Last week they showed potential

It feels like ASU is playing at a different speed than us. Open receivers, big holes or open edges for running plays.

Hopefully after Whittingham’s Scotch blessing in the locker room at half, we come out and match their speed and effort.

Utes seem flat. Maybe the win at USC and then the funeral last Monday was too much travel, too much emotion and they are left without much left in the tank?

I’m just enjoying watching them play without worrying too much about the result.

3 Likes

Very much so. I’m at the game, and it looks like Daniels has 2-3 open targets any time he drops to pass. The running lanes look enormous, and the fact we apparently can’t tackle isn’t helping matters. Looks like any tiny crease we get is closed off almost immediately.

Hoping they can come out with more fire this half but proud that they’re out there balling, considering what they’ve been through this week.

3 Likes

yes, how about that sweet drive

1 Like

Interesting use of a timeout by asu. They probably didn’t like our adjustments. Time for our D to get it done now. With all they have been through, I’m just happy they are playing with passion again.

4 Likes

Great job D!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh Covey, you earned that flex. Great drive.

3 Likes

Our O line is playing more inspired. Opening running lanes and giving Rising time.

5 Likes

That’s hilarious…Covey is the last guy I would bet on to get a taunting penalty.

7 Likes

What a great series, ending in a shanked FG try.

4 Likes

Good to see Whitt pumped.

3 Likes

Utah starting to look like they believe, and Scum Devils starting to doubt :slight_smile:

First time I feel confident all game - GO UTES!

3 Likes

You’ve got to wonder what Brewer showed the coaches that made him the starter over Rising. Rising does things Brewer never did out there.

2 Likes

Penalties are killing ASU

They are theist penalized and least disciplined so they implode.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2wh1th

3 Likes