Utes vs. Arizona Wildcat$ 2024

OK, post away. I’m just hoping the guys make a good showing. Yes, I will be content with a moral victory. Sort of.

I can’t see it because it is on the PACN. I’ll miss being affiliated with the P12 schools but I will NOT miss having to look under rocks to find the games.

5 Likes

Love the fire the team has early. I think Smith has become one of my favorite players.

2 Likes

these games will all soon be on ESPN+ which has the quality of some high school audio visual programs. I will miss the quality of the P12 networks

1 Like

Err… a lot of games won’t be broadcast anywhere in the new league unfortunately.

4 Likes

If we keep this relatively close I’ll be happy. Generally I’m not a fan of moral or Poppinga victories but that would be ok with me this time.

2 Likes

Kieta hurt and taken to the locker room? We have little chance without him.

5 Likes

It looked to me like a minor ankle twist and he walked off the court. But… we’ll see.

1 Like

We need to get the ball in Madsen’s hands more. Brandon looks like he’s shellshocked.

1 Like

:joy:. Been a long time since I’ve heard that one. Thanks.

3 Likes

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Great half by the Utes. We might have a chance.

2 Likes

I hope we get the NCAA tournament Wildcats in the 2nd half

2 Likes

Yep I was thinking Stanford last week Wildcats.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Brandon Carlson step up.

1 Like

FYI: ASU up on Colorado at half. 44-38

How about that transition D? :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

And just like that we’re down by nine

We don’t have the personnel, especially without Keita.

1 Like

The commentators do seem to like the Arizona players a lot.

1 Like

But who can blame them?

2 Likes