Utes at Stanford tonight

Every time I watch the Utes, I wonder why Brenchley and Battin deserve scholarships at a school like Utah.

I believe this is now an 18-3 Stanford run.

Battin has been good this season.

Pelle is really struggling tonight.

1 Like

Battin has improved since last year, for sure. I just don’ see him as a regular contributor, I guess.

Our collective BB IQ still needs a lot of work.

We looked great for 4 1/2 minutes. 24-4 Stanford since. I think we’re seeing the problem with playing without Jones and Jantunen now. Don’t really have a cohesive squad at either end of the floor.

23-4 run for Stanford

What happened to Jantunen?

In an aluminum or graphite tube moving at 460 mph going to Europe to play in the Finnish national team.

I see. Thanks.

at least we wont have to worry about that pesky leading at halftime jinx

1 Like

Good night. Slipping, falling and butter fingers to start the half.

This game is simply ugly. I’m having trouble staying interested. Might be the Captain Morgan, but I think it’s the quality of play more.

1 Like

Exactly. Switched over to Australian Open.

The other night I mentioned our intentional short bench, only playing 8 guys. I think that lack of having confidence in 10 guys is really showing tonight when we’re down two starters at the get go.

35% from the field; 22% from three. Not winning numbers. Don’t see a CU comeback happening here.

Stanford killed us inside

That and not letting Plummer get loose from three. I think the inside game issues reflects what Jantunen brings at the D end.

Buffs are about to drop one at Cal, crazy conference