Utes at Stanford tonight

8 PM mountain time on PAC-12 network.

Utes have won 3 in a row. Stanford has lost 3 of their last 5, with their only wins over last place Cal. No word on Rylan Jones status.

For entertainment purposes only: Vegas has Stanford as a 4.5 point favorite.

I’ll be watching. GO UTES!

I won’t be watching because…PAC12 Network and DirecTV…the gift that keeps on not giving.

1 Like

A road sweep would be pretty sweet.

GO UTES!!!

2 Likes

It seems we have found our groove with Jones playing fewer and fewer minutes.

I keep harping on this, and I’m going to continue. Utah high school basketball sucks. Jones was considered by many as the best point guard to come from our state in many years.

If you have an iPhone and AppleTV you can mirror your phone to your TV using SPORTSPASS which is free. Just a thought.

1 Like

Just cancelled Sling. Thanks for the tip.

I’ll also be watching. This team can give you an aneurysm, but at times it’s fun trauma.

Pelle improves every game. Martinez is going to be an outstanding player in a year or two and Carlson seems to be finding his groove.

I have neither but I appreciate the heads up.

welp

1 Like

What? Did not see that coming.

Should mean more playing time for Martinez which is a good thing.

Yikes. That’s going to hurt on the defensive end. I’m actually pretty surprised to see that. Hard to argue with, though. This might be a shock to some, but other people around the world feel loyalty to their homeland too.

Announcers make a great point. Promise the international kids that they can play for their country, then follow through on that promise. Makes for great recruiting.

1 Like

that start makes me want to yell TIMBER!

Every time we play Stanford I remember how much fun it was to be in San Jose in 1997 for the West Regional. One of the most intense games I’ve ever been to.

1 Like

Ian and Lahat with two fouls each already, not ideal with such a short bench

1 Like

Battin sucks, get him outta there. :rage:

Games gone really sloppy since the 16 min TO. Still up 6 with the ball, though. Working hard.

Make it up 3. Crap