Ute baseball - fans?

Does anyone know the word on fans at baseball games ? Any strategy to allow fans now or later in the year ?
thanks

IDK, but I hope so. I really miss being at the ballpark – high school, college or pro. Nothing like taking in an afternoon game at the park.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like it yet. The PAC12 came out in December and put the ban on fans indefinitely.

“The Pac-12 announced today that in light of the continued negative COVID-19 trendlines in Pac-12 communities and in the interest of health and safety, it has made the decision to extend the current prohibition on fan attendance at Pac-12 sport competitions taking place on Pac-12 campuses past January 1 and until further notice. Student-athlete families will continue be permitted to attend sport competitions if and to the extent allowed by local public health and campus authorities and in accordance with NCAA guidelines. Each Pac-12 member school will determine its family member attendance policies on these bases.”

1 Like

any one know any body on the team so i could their family when they come to az next week ??

Went to the game today against top 15 UCLA. It was a bit cool, but nothing a jacket couldn’t handle. Played from behind, but had a great chance to win in the bottom of the 9th. Had men on 2nd and 3rd with one out. Next batter struck out, and then a fly ball that looked like it was gone, but was caught at the wall.
If you get a chance I’d recommend it. Tickets are only $10 and all seats are GA. We got there 20 minutes before the game and sat behind the plate on the 3rd row.

1 Like

Note that season tickets for 6 is only $25. That’s 6 people every game. All season. $25.

I also happen to be a softball fan. P12 softball is terrific. It’s free. And about an hour, hour and a half shorter game.

I love watching #utes hitting.

How about former pinging Ute CJ Cron being the only MLB all-star from the Rockies.

Utah baseball producing an all star?

A serious accomplishment.

9 Likes

As far as I can tell, Cron is the first Ute to make an MLB All-Star game. :clap:

2 Likes