Utah vs Stanford MBB

In case you missed it, there’s a game tonight. This is the thread for the game.

No one missed it. Just no one cares that much anymore. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

We’re up by 20! Yay!

3 Likes

Good first half. Hope we keep it up.

There’s no place like home.

If we can get back to .500 this weekend, that’s a decent accomplishment.

Any time we can beat a team that has Michael Jones on it, the world is a better place. That guy has the most punchable face in the league.

2 Likes

I hate this Utah team. World beaters at home, Washington Generals on the road.

4 Likes

Lawson Lovering has 14 points? Am I high?

1 Like

Don’t bogart whatever it is you’re on.

3 Likes

The refs need to take Michael Jones out of the game, put him in an ambulance and take him to UHosp for observation.

What a jackass.

4 Likes

One more assist for Deivon to get another triple double.

Find one!

3 Likes

I think Smith now has the record for triple doubles in a season for the P12.

4 Likes

Play at home…look like legit contenders.

Play on the road…look like total pretenders.

Just another game in our Jekyll and Hyde season

4 Likes

How dare you call that man such a name! He is a Stanford man, after all.

1 Like

It was worth going to the game to see Devion posterize some poor Stanford Cardinal. He was going his usual Mach 4 speed & took off from distance & sored to the rim & jammed it in the Cardinal’s face,
It was an OMG moment.
Should be on every highlight reel.

He is worth a ticket

5 Likes

At least we beat a future ACC team :blush:

3 Likes

Almost like it’s hard to win on the road or something. Utah tends to play better defensively at home, which is why they win there. They don’t generally play well defensively on the road, which is why they struggle. Their two road wins (@ Saint Mary’s and @ UCLA) both were games where they played well on defense.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to watch game last night. I saw MJ the musical at Eccles. The performers were excellent. The story was interesting and portrayed a different Michael Jackson than the one I saw although I admit I was not a follower.

As for the game, why did BC only play 20 minutes or so? Illness, injury, didn’t need him?

1 Like

We noticed BC was on the bench for about the last 10 minutes or so while other starters were out there. Listened to ending of the postgame on radio after we got back to car, and nothing was said about him.

2 Likes

He wasn’t playing that well & others were; Ben Carlson even hit 2 3’s in a row.

Plus they were up by 20 so they didn’t need him & others could use the minutes & also avoid him getting injured.

In that regard Rollie is still moving around with a medical “sandal”—with thick padding under his foot; which means perhaps his injury was a foot injury—which can take forever to heal.

2 Likes

For somebody listed a six feet tall he has some serious hops.

2 Likes