Utah vs Oregon State MBB

Oregon State comes into town to face the 12-5 Runnin’ Utes. OSU is 9-7 on the season with a 1-4 record in conference play, and they are currently last in the P12 standings. The spread opened at -15.5 for Utah, and I think Utah will cover. I don’t know a lot about OSU’s personnel other than that they seem to be pretty awful. My prediction for the Utes, aside from winning this game, is that they are home warriors and total pansies on the road the rest of the season. A big test is coming up this Sunday with the Ducks and Dana Altman coming to town. We all know he’s always had our number. Lastly, I saw a video not too long ago where a former coach pronounced “Oregon” “Ore-eh-gone”. Totally weird.

Tinkle has the best hair in the conference, and it’s not close.

But, I agree, the Utes will win.

5 Likes

Tinkle has the best name in the conference and it’s not even close.

4 Likes

ugh lots of turnovers, Utes down by 4

1 Like

What’s our FG %? Can’t be very good.

1 Like

Playing better on a 10-0 run

1 Like

Devian Smith is such a good PG. 16-0 run

4 Likes

Up 11 at the half

Beavers tinkeling, Utes on a 27-5 run.

3 Likes

We’re a second half team. Smith is insane. I think Worster lost his starting spot.

2 Likes

run is now 41-12. Pope has 5 pts

2 Likes

I hate to harp on this when we’re up by almost 30, but those missed free throws suck. Going to catch up with us in close games.

3 Likes

This team has zero quit in them. Well coached, lots of hustle. Fun to watch. Even the scrubs!

1 Like

They need to work on the turnovers and the fouls. That said, good energy and hustle ran the Beavs out of the gym. We need a cleaner effort against Oregon.

We need this version of the Utes to show up 9n the road.

1 Like

Crazy how good this team is at home and average to poor they are on the road. Free-throw shooting is abysmal though.

3 Likes

The free throw shooting has cost us one game so far. Chances are it will hurt us down the stretch,

1 Like

Keiba Keita!!!

And Tinky Winky’s team is really Bad. Can he hire another assistant coach who has sons that can carry the team?

2 Likes

so Oregon gets blown out at Colorado and then visits SLC (usually getting the win). Its happened 4 of the past 5 years. Fingers crossed.

6 Likes