Utah vs Kensucky

Go Utes.

Tripping Rylan is good defense to these refs, btw.

Gach has all 7 points.

2 Likes

Man, this team is balling right now. I love it.

2 Likes

I am holding my breath. I feel we are playing far above our abilities right now.

1 Like

I dunno, but I think we could be playing better. At least 4 of Kensucky’s points were because of plain ole sloppiness.

1 Like

Jantunen is going to be good, but he missed two bunnies. Dang.

1 Like

Cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

Screw that noise. We’re beating these losers!

5 Likes

Nice win!

3 Likes

What did I tell you (general you).

5 Likes

Everyone gets stars! I am so damn happy right now!

4 Likes

Have we really silenced both the Zoobs and UK fans this season? Pinch me. And it was nice to end that UK love fest by Walton. Almost had to watch the game on mute.

I really want to see what else this team can do. Go Utes!

4 Likes

No. Zoobs still barking. Blaming refs. Blaming injury. Being losers. Take the L.

4 Likes

When we sacrificed the lead (which I thought was inevitable), I thought it was a true test of character for our team to close a game like that out. Bodes well for the future. We sure did make it interesting though.

9 Likes

This team is young, but my how they have grown over the last few games.

6 Likes

All I know is that I watched them all quietly leave the JHMC a few weeks ago. They can complain all they want, we have scoreboard on them.

5 Likes

actually I thought Walton was fair to both teams. He gave the Utes a lot of love as well

7 Likes

Good idea.

4 Likes

There was much more talk about the greatness of UK if I remember correctly. When they were down by 15 Walton actually made a comment about them winning it all this year.

Regardless, the better team won tonight.

2 Likes

I used to enjoy Walton’s flakiness, but he really provides very little analysis and gets carried away with being odd. I could never stand Dick Vitale and Bill is gaining ground.

As for the game, I couldn’t be happier for the players and coaches. There will be more downs and hopefully more ups through the season, but this is a testament to their hard work and determination. Good on them.

2 Likes