Utah vs ASU BBALL Thread

I just discovered that Utah is playing ASU in Tempe tonight. Anyone watching? I thought I’d start a thread.

Don’t have P12TV, but watching the scores. Down by 5 at the half.

1 Like

It’s on ESPN 2

1 Like

Back and forth game. I feel like ASU is shooting above their average from 3, and will hopefully revert to the mean in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Looks like turnovers have been a problem for us

1 Like

Impressive D by ASU.

ASU is making some pretty lucky shots if you ask me. And Utah players have to be stronger when going to the hoop.

1 Like

These refs seem. . . Inconsistent tonight.

2 Likes

Dumb turnovers, missed layups killing us. We should be ahead. Loving Smith’s energy.

Utah’s got to come back and win this one. I have about 1% confidence in beating UA. This is game you have to win if you are an NCAA tournament team.

1 Like

Our bigs need to finish on layups

1 Like

Hate to say it, but except for Branden and Keba, our bigs kind of look like stiffs.

1 Like

Bobby Hurley is such a tool.

3 Likes

We are pretty close to a win here, if the guys can regain their rhythm and settle down a little. If we made half the layups we’ve had, we’d be up by six or more.

Refs are abysmal.

We’re not going to win this game Unless something changes right away. There’s another missed layup.

Missed layups, turnovers, weird calls. We’re not winning this one.

I hope they learn from this

Well, we got outplayed.

Officiating in the pros have made pro ball unwatchable. College is nearly there. I get that football and baseball have questionable officiating as well, but nothing touches the poor officiating in basketball.

3 Likes