Utah vs Arizona

Yeah, but why do we have to be blue? They’ve got blue in their school colors…

4 Likes

I’m taking nothing for granted.

4 Likes

I wont even buy green bananas

1 Like

I think sweetgrass might be green, though…

2 Likes

So Cal can’t even field a team after playing this bunch (due to COVID).

That may be a little concerning.

Yeah, hopefully no one on Cal slipped through, infected UA, who could infect us and have us shorthanded against Oregon. I hope there’s testing going on, even vaccinated.

That’s bull USC/Cal was postponed. Should have been a Cal forfeit. They probably shouldn’t have played the UA game either with that any people out.

4 Likes

Ok, I see why maybe the PAC-12 gave some leniency here. Berkeley health services basically went berserk and athletes are being pretty outspoken about it. Looks like they were told they weren’t mandated to be tested but still essentially forced because they were threatened that they could be held out. Basically, there were a few that tested positively in random testing (likely breakthrough cases since they say 99% of the team is vaccinated) so contact tracing and isolation protocols went into place (which were probably overboard in this case). This definitely affected the UA game (7 starters were out) and threatened the USC game while it all gets sorted out (additional testing, etc.).

1 Like

Don’t you mean “BERSERKELY Health Services”?? I Can’t beleive you passed up such a perfect opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it is indeed gratifying (after my bitching/moaning post) that ESPN is giving us credit as #24 (CFP) and ignoring the idiocy and blatant bias from the popularity contest polls. I was talking with a freind other day, and we couldnt actually remember how long ago the Coaches poll stopped having the UPI tag with it.

1 Like