Utah v SDSU Game Thread

Well, it’s finally game day. With an 8:00pm start, the tailgating should be awesome. It was pre announced yesterday the game is a sellout (no surprise). I am sure there will be more actual butts in seats than last week’s “sellout.”

Prediction Utah 35 - SDSU 17.

Utah 38-17 and the only negative is kickoff time.

2 Likes

I predict Utah wins 47-17 and 0 comments about inter cousin marriage in this thread.

6 Likes

But can we discuss the airspeed of unladen swallows? :wink:

3 Likes

I like the cut of your jib, and I agree with the score.

3 Likes

Utah - 11
SDSU - 3

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just watched someone review MP&THG a day ago… they hadnt seen it even at 30+ years of age. Ahhh memories of Sophomore year in High School… when the movie was about 2 years old or whatefver

Utah has a “hangover” a week late, comes out flat, but gets their mojo later
UTES 28
SDSU 17

There was talk about witches
20220917_095704

1 Like

Missing the game today, from an extremely painful lumbar disk injury :frowning: Treatment includes lots of anti-inflammatories, physical therapy, a back brace, and prayers to avoid surgery. I’ll be watching from a recliner :slight_smile:

I’m counting on all of you to represent at the game, and particularly at the tailgate.

Utah doubles up SDSU, 34/17. (salUTE 14, lumbar disk 13)

4 Likes

Utah 42 SDSU 13

2 Likes

Utah 41 SDSU 17

2 Likes

Utes 38- SDSU 17

1 Like

Utah 38 - SDSU 10

1 Like

Utah 45-13

1 Like

Heal up and attend soon!

2 Likes

Can’t be there tonight (COVID :cry: ) and they’ve moved the game to a channel I don’t get.

Awesome.

1 Like

Why does Utah have so much trouble with SDSU’s defense? This team has got to get better.

2 Likes

Back on ESPN 2

1 Like