Utah / USC Full Game Download

A game for the ages! You’ll want to re-watch this one again and again!

Game will be downloadable at the below link for the next week:

GO UTES!

didn’t get to watch any of the first three quarters… can download and watch at least some of it it before sleep, perhaps, THANK YOU!

2 Likes

@UteStuckInSeattle is there any chance you could re-activate this link for a day or two so I can download last year’s USC game from RES? I have a very personal reason for wanting to download it if at all possible, and I can’t find it anywhere else to download (streaming unfortunately not an option). Thank you very much in advance!!

1 Like

Better link:

NCAAF 2022 Week #7 - USC Trojans @ Utah Utes

1 Like

Thanks for this. Was hoping for a more direct download than youtube, which requires trial membership, etc. But will go that route if I need to. Appreciate the response!

I’ve added the file back to the drive share for the next 48 hours:

Enjoy!

I don’t believe you need a membership for this. I watched a while and it never came up. YouTube sometimes initiates a pop-up asking to start membership but you just click cancel and it let’s you watch.

Agree not needed to watch, but I am trying to download so I can put it on an external drive (wifi/streaming not available where I’m going to be). Thanks again for the reply, much appreciated.

1 Like

@RRUte I deleted the file from the drive because its been 5 days since I posted it again and the file size takes up a lot of space.

If you still need a copy, let me know and I can post it again for a few more days.