Utah/Oregon

Tell them good luck…… Next week!

Yeah, someone posted that on FB. Gonna assume it’s nonsense.

2 Likes

I saw that yesterday. The info was credited to someone who said their son heard it from Whitt’s son. I immediately became skeptical. I tend to think that Kyle’s son would be more in tune than to share info that his father considers a competitive advantage.

We’ll know soon enough.

1 Like

BTW, all the employees at Little America were wearing Utes gear of some kind. That’s kinda infectious.

3 Likes

Score? I’m gonna go with the tried and true 34-31 Utah, last minute kick wins the game. I may need to find someway to stay mellow through the game.

I’m going 38-35 Utah.

42-41

I had to drop by the University pharmacy on 2nd South. Atmosphere is quite electric. People in Utah gear streaming toward the stadium, and quite a lot of Ducks running around in their own gear. I made a point of saying “welcome Ducks” to all of them. I’ll be heading back over to the stadium in about 30 minutes.

3 Likes

41-34 Utah on top.

We’re staying there.

Looks like Tavion is suited up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hellz Yeah!

Me and one other guy in Utes shirts in Scottsdale today, no words were exchanged just a fist bump. Ha Ha no BYU gear.

Id post this on Cougarboard if I weren’t in year 12 of a 99 year ban

5 Likes

Tailgate lot was absolutely full - lots of energy! There are more Ducks in town that I might have thought, and they are largely non-too confident. I’ve been chatting with many of them, and while they are all happy to be here, they have (or are at least expressing) a lot of respect for Utah.

We need to finally win one of these big matchups.

GO UTES!!!

4 Likes

Great drive to get on the board first! But Rising is just 1-6 passing. Ouch! That has to change.

5 Likes

That should help focus the Offense.

How does a 5 yard penalty result in 3rd and 4?

2 Likes

Yes! Nice block

2 Likes

Love seeing our D this fired up! And the fan noise is amazing!

3 Likes

AWESOME Start!!!

3 Likes