Utah MBB @ Washington thread

Erickson is so bad.

1 Like

Could have been within six, then gaaaakkkkk!

1 Like

shoot that half right into the sun, so bad

2 Likes

Well the end of the half sucked.

If you’re shooting layups, you better be hitting them.

1 Like

Hate to say it, but a good portion of this falls on the coach.

2 Likes

They’ve got three guys in double figures at the half! The lack of D is depressing. It’s going to take a big turnaround just to make this respectable, let alone close.

Seen better played pickup games than what we just saw in the last two half’s.

Explain. He can only play who’s available. I didn’t see him throwing up wild crap and playing matador D.

So damn soft.

Craig has had to rip these guys a few times to get them engaged.

Who’s the damn leader? Way too much standing around on offense, and matador defense.

I would say UW wants it more, but I don’t see any evidence we want it, at all.

3 Likes

Some of our guys looked like they were playing with cement blocks on the end of their legs. Others were forcing and getting their ankles broken.

How can a team be so good at home and so bad on the road. The disparity is ridiculous.

1 Like

The strange thing is that’s not unusual across the whole conference. I don’t remember road wins being so rare.

That said, the Utes are awful tonight. No two ways about it.

1 Like

I dunno, maybe if we line up at half court and cover our eyes it will confuse them and they’ll miss shots?

1 Like

Poor road play. That’s on the coach. No players in the pipe on the coach. Bad D on the coach. Turnovers galore. On the coach.

1 Like

Last I checked the floor dimensions were the same everywhere. Not buying that one. Same with turnovers. He’s not telling them to throw it away.

2 Likes

You especially see teams in this conference play well after a loss, Colorado beating UW in Seattle on Wednesday didnt do Utah any favors

Agree to disagree.

1 Like

I got it - the guys ditched the coaches and went to a dispensary.

3 Likes

It’s meaningless unless you can say what you would do that’s better.

2 Likes