Utah Lacrosse - ASUN Champs three years running

After winning a share of the ASUN regular season title and the No. 1 seed in the ASUN Championship bracket, the Utes will await their opponent for the semifinal game on Friday, May 3. The ASUN Championship is hosted by Air Force in Falcon Stadium.

utahutes.com article

Utah will face Cleveland State in Friday’s 11a MT ASUN Semifinal at Falcon Stadium on the campus of the United States Air Force Academy.

HISTORY: Utah defeated the Vikings by a score of 16-7^ in Cleveland on April 20th.
^I am uncertain as to why this article has a photo of the Vermont match and a broken Cleveland State logo.

I went to Syracuse, which is a lacrosse power. Now my undergrad school is turning into one. I hope they play each other in the NCAA tournament. I’d have a ton of fun.

Now, let me find my official Syracuse lacrosse stick.

1 Like

Utah 21-5^ Cleveland State
Advance to ASUN Championship
^This article mentions Knights. The mascot of Cleveland State is the Viking.

2 Likes

Jacksonville 13-16 Utah FT
Utah advances to NCAA Tournament as ASUN AQ

The 2024 NCAA DI men’s lacrosse championship selection show TODAY 7:30p MT ESPN2

3 Likes

Utah at 2-seed Duke, Saturday 5/11 12:30p MT ESPNU

Bracket

2 Likes

Go Syracuse!!!

Go Utes, beat Evil Duke (for Syracuse fans Duke is like TDS).

Not sure what I’ll do if Utah meets Syracuse in the tournament. I guess it will be a win-win situation.

3 Likes

Duke losing at Lacrosse is a great thing. Watching Duke lose to your own team is even better.

2 Likes

Since we have the weekend off from bike races, we may have to go support our Utes!!!

2 Likes

That will be a tall order, I’m afraid.

Duke v Utah NCAA D-I Men’s Lacrosse Tournament, TODAY 12:30p MT ESPNU
Live Stream

1 Like

Duke 19-7 Utah, FT