Utah Jazz sold to local billionaire

What problem could you possibly have with the Mannion kid?

The Mannion kid chose Arizona over us. We didnā€™t offer Childs, he simply went with his best option and played ball. No reason to hate on him.

I suspect the race issues of the past year for the Utah Jazz soured Gail greatly on owning an NBA franchise.

Banning a sickening season ticket holder for racists comments to Russel Westbrook, had to be a major headache for her. And then the recent suite owner who bailed because of the NBAā€™s support for BLM. I think there was another race incident involving the Jazz and fans as well. As Gails age, I suspect she didnā€™t need to put up with this ā– ā– ā– ā–  and opted to bail.

Hopefully the new guy continues to weed out the remaining racists sentiment out of the Jazz fan base.

1 Like

A lot of kids leaving early need to stay in their programs and mature.

Watching Nico last year, he would have benefited from spending another year in college.

Childā€™sā€¦I donā€™t know how his game will work at the next level. He has some good tools, but he tends to play sort of in-between roles.

1 Like

This Survey Monkey guy better weed out the racists fast or he will lose Mitchell. Mitchell has about had enough.

2 Likes