Utah Football "2022 Forever" documentary

Someone in the athletic department is doing an awesome job with video production. (Think of the Cam Rising pickup truck video the week of the Oregon game.) The first episode of “22 Forever” comes out today:

Even at the risk of over saturation on the topic, I’m really glad they’re doing this.

Players come & go, it’s a different game with the portal, etc, but what the '21 Utes went through and how they reacted to it is truly remarkable.

This will bond these guys together forever, and I’d like to think it will have a positive impact on the program for some years to come.

2.22.22 at 2:22 pm

I’ll be happy to pay for the spring game this year. Couldn’t be for a better cause.

3 Likes

22 Forever (1st Episode) is also being aired tonight on the PAC12 Network at 6:30, 10:00 and 12:00 MST. Obviously 5:30, 9:00 and 11:00 PST.

Wow. Powerful.

2 Likes

This is episode 1 of a 4 part series. The other episodes will debut on March 8, March 22, and April 5.

great start to this

Part 2. So hard waiting for each part to drop. But very well done. Interesting how they keep the story focused on the big picture (tds game doesn’t have much but the score and general commentary, SDSU a little more but no talk of Rising coming in to replace Brewer, just that we feel short in 3OT with a reversed call).

2 Likes

That’s Awesome! Congrats on a memorable season. It’s awful to see what happened to those 2 young men and then seeing Utah win their first conference championship while remembering and honoring them all season is awesome! It will be great to watch. Fantastic story and season for all y’all.

1 Like