Utah at Oregon MBB

sucks for Brandon. That kid gave his all for Utah basketball. I dont know if he’s talented enough to play in the NBA, but he’s clearly good enough to make money playing professionally somewhere.

4 Likes

Erickson did hit back to back threes

1 Like

Point taken.

2 Likes

Bajema scoreless;

Giving him a total of 5 points for the road trip.
Hard to win when he is one of your starting 5 & plays major minutes.

5 Likes

I promise you that our fanbase will be complaining about the terrible officiating in the Big 12 soon enough.
The majority of us believe we know a given sport better than the referees paid to officiate.

2 Likes

I follow a few Big12 boards and indeed see a lot of postings criticizing their hoops officials saying it’s worst than any other conference. Likely will find matter what league’s fans you ask they will say the same about their officials.

2 Likes

“This game is impossible to officiate.”

–Rick Majerus

in other words, the reality is that officiating mistakes are part of the game. That’s still no excuse for mistakes, and certainly not for allowing a player to intentionally grab the arm of his opponent’s best player and twist it, injuring him badly enough to send him out of a game that’s barely half over.

3 Likes

The officiating crew deliberated for quite some time to make sure the call was correct.

I know. I still think they were wrong and are part of a communist/fascist/white supremacist/antifa/BYU fan conspiracy that is out to get the Utes.

4 Likes

1 Like