UF.N Breakfast

That’ll work for me.

That sounds good. What is parking like around there?

They have parking in the lot behind the building, but seeing as that it’s going to be busy you’ll probably have to park on the street. I am totally open to other options as well. I think we should all wear Ute gear.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! How about Ute gear or UF.N shirts?

1 Like

I’ll be there. I ask that you all protect me by making sure Steggy doesn’t spill his orange juice on me.

2 Likes

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend, but I’ll put in for @Steggys_Mixtapes to buy some extra orange juice.

4 Likes

I promise not to get angry about anything that happens as a result. I also promise to get even.

4 Likes

If there sent vodka in that OJ…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d love to join, but I get off the graveyard @ 0700 and would be a zombie at 0900. I’ll be with you hooligans in spirit. No streaking in the Quad.

5 Likes

Board mail me with your # so I can start a group chat for the get together on Saturday.

This is starting to sound like the makings of a really amazing terrible MLM presentation. I’m still in for the orange juice though - wish I could be there to drink it all in. From a different table. In a disguise.

4 Likes

Its A Trap Trap GIF - Its A Trap Trap Star Wars - Discover ...

4 Likes

How come people always post a picture of Lorenzo Romar with the “It’s a trap” caption?

2 Likes

How come you know what Lorenzo Romar looks like.

3 Likes

Nicely done. Now all morning Saturday we’re going to be looking at the other diners, wondering if they’re you.

2 Likes

What happens if the other diners all show up wearing T Shirts that say “We are UteKing”? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It will be a photo fest and @UteKing will then be the focus of a human interest story in what used to be the Tribune.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I thought everyone wearing the tee shirts would be crucified.

1 Like

I’m to be set free actually.

1 Like