UEFA European Championships 2024

UEFA Euros Group Stage is underway.
The tournament has been enjoyable so far.

Currently watching Albania - Croatia from Volksparkstadion in Hamburg
Live stream

Let’s go, you Red and Blacks!

May be an image of 3 people, people playing soccer, people playing football, people playing billiards and text

6 Likes

Group A - Day 2
Live streams to be added when available

Germany - Hungary (Stuttgart Arena) 10a MT | Live Stream
Scotland - Switzerland (Cologne Stadium) 1p MT | Live Stream

Group C
Serbia - Slovenia (Fußball Arena München) | Live Stream
Denmark - England 10a MT

Group B
Italy - Spain 1p MT

Round of 16 match from Veltins-Arena in Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia

England 2-1 Slovakia, AET

I really enjoy watching good soccer and the European Championships are the highest level there is. I don’t like games ending in penalty kicks. In some ways it is like the college football rule that requires teams to go for 2 pt conversions after the second TD. For soccer, I don’t know what the alternative is unless you just keep playing sudden death after 2 extra time periods.

1 Like

Play 10 min with 10, then 9 with 9, then 8 with 8, etc. to open it up? Just thought of this idea

1 Like

I’m in Paris with my kids through Wednesday, so will be able to watch the France vs Spain match here in a sports bar. Should be fun.

2 Likes

I was traveling with a group of folks I’d met along the backpacking trail in '91. We were in Praha one Saturday morning, and one of the kids from the great State of Ohio wanted to find a sports bar to watch the Buckeye game. I told her that we weren’t going to find such a place there. She seemed puzzled, but then reluctantly said, “Ok.”

1 Like