UCLA going to the B10 is a travesty

Hey!! We’re proud of our mange, but calling us goofs is just over the top!

3 Likes

UC Regents kick the can down the road for a few weeks. Waiting to see what the PAC 12 media deal might be if they were to stay?

2 Likes

Lots of fat midwesterners bought property in Glendale years ago, so probably.

1 Like

One instance where some Bezos money could come in handy…

1 Like

The real USC is beating Tennessee!

2 Likes

Good. Goooooooood.

1 Like

I’m a bit surprised at how bad USC’s body language is. Arguing, frustrated…we’re still in the 1st quarter.

2 Likes

2 deep drives, zip to show for it. Williams seems off, and UCLA’s D is playing well.

1 Like

Yeah. Lincoln Riley teams usually fold in the post season. This seems to be happening early.

2 Likes

Splendid!

Caleb Williams has looked like the 2nd coming of Mahommes at times, but they look very beatable right now.

2 Likes

The green spaces in USC’s pass defense suggest an effort to get carbon credits to help pay for the offensive players.

10 Likes

Free agents, perhaps, are not as tied into the culture and loyal to one another as longer-term players.

2 Likes

I wish we still had the old “archive” function.

I remember one time on Monday Night Football, a receiver was so wide open that Don Meredith said “the nearest defender was 5 minutes away by phone”

3 Likes

We can clearly run on these guys. We can’t pass, yet. That drive showed that we can run on them, almost at will. I think we were one boneheaded penalty away from scoring.

Hello down there :point_down:t2:

Nice win in mid-November against Austin Peay.

:grinning:

FTFO!

The only response is our Strength of Schedule when you have a worse strength of schedule. Nice!

You’re right though. We’re down bad this season. We have to win for a 10 win season next week. This is the lowest we’ve been since 2007.

1 Like

Lol - you two lovable wankers. Thanks for breaking up our hangover with a funny.

6 Likes

UC Board of Regents approves UCLA move to Big Ten, recommends Bruins pay Cal Berkeley up to $10 million.