Torrent of the Arizona Game

Another week over, and we’re looking as good as I can remember! I haven’t had a chance to watch this copy of the game. Please let me know if there are any issues and I’ll get it fixed.

Please be in your seats early for the game on Saturday! Let’s show the seniors that we appreciate all of the work they have put into making this team one for the history books!

http://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net
pass: utevids

Ki-Yi!

Hi, would you be able to seed the Arizona vs Utah Torrent. I am excited to download it. Or if you have google drive link to download that helps too.

I had some issues with the copy of the Arizona game when I first uploaded it and traded it out for a different copy. I have that torrent available to download.

I will be seeding individual games until after the bowl game. From there I’ll upload a full season torrent and you can select which games from that torrent to download. I will try to seed each season indefinitely. Let me know if it still isn’t working for you and I’ll see what I can find. It looks like there’s someone downloading at about 2.2 Mbps currently. Not a bad speed!