Time to think about new leadership

Covid has exposed our failed sports administrators for what they are: failures. They have ruined this year for these students. They have ruined this year for us fans. Other fans around the country are enjoying their teams play AS I WRITE THIS while we sit here thinking about 2008, all because the admins have failed to let us watch football because of a disease.

I’m not going to lie, something seems fishy to me. I have had several encounters with people “at” or"near" the top and they strike me as people who have an agenda. I would NOT be surprised if this were behind things this year. It’s absolutely sickening. GO UTES BOOMYA!

Read that and contemplate what you said…

13 Likes

Memo to angryfan:

There is no failure here. The conference and school made a prudent decision to attempt to skirt disabling or killing student athletes. Once they had some tools to open the door for competition, they reversed their shut down. The fact these people are even trying to let the kids play is nothing short of a heavy lift that could be compared to NASA’s work putting a man on the moon. Unfortunately the pandemic is now pounding a hole into the athletic department causing us to cancel games.

Given the fact of the widespread cancellation of games this weekend, it is just a fact of life in 2021. Time to put on the big kid pants, accept the situation is what it is and move on.

12 Likes

As much as I enjoy thought experiments even this seems far fetched for me. Of course everyone has an agenda. But what you’re implying really does strike me as a stretch of the imagination.

4 Likes

Please, go ahead and spell it out.

3 Likes

Man, that’s a record, your first post is also the worst post ever. You must live in Provo.

12 Likes

This has to be the dumbest thread and post EVER!

Seek help ASAP

5 Likes

This isn’t Cougarboard. Most of us here actually do take this whole global pandemic thing pretty seriously.

11 Likes

Sounds like a poster from Utehub.

5 Likes

That too.

4 Likes

Quote: “…something seems fishy to me.”

Something seems fishy to me, too…like, this baiting post being your first post at Utefans.

13 Likes

Why do I smell moose?

5 Likes

He also said it smells fishy and the admins have an agenda.

What I’m getting reading between the lines is our admins had sex with a bat in China and started this whole outbreak.

6 Likes

Good Lord I am so weary of this crap, I can’t joke about it or even be sarcastic. As far as I’m concerned all the anti-maskers, hoax promoters, science deniers, and conspiracy theorists can burn in eternal hell.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Now tell how you really feel.

3 Likes

Lol… he said “boomya”, he obviously knows his stuff

2 Likes

This thread has had a good run (not really…), but I think it’s time to put it to bed.

2 Likes

Taking it out back and shooting it feels more appropriate.

3 Likes

We talkin’ .22 or .357?