Tiger

Tiger Woods in serious car accident.

Tiger Woods involved in Los Angeles car crash, first-responders needed ‘jaws of life’ to remove him | Fox News

“The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard, at Blackhorse Road, when it crashed. The vehicle sustained major damage,” officials said. “The driver and sole occupant was identified as PGA golfer, Eldrick ‘Tiger’ Woods. Mr. Woods was extricated from the wreck with the ‘jaws of life’ by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries.”

Tiger had to be driving twice the speed limit, at least, for his car to end up where it did.

A lot of people drive their vehicles way too fast, all the time, with complete impunity.

Off the top of my head I cannot think of any of my close friends and relatives who have rolled their car like that. I don’t think it happens very often and that’s twice now that I know of that Tiger has wrecked a vehicle and could have killed someone.

His driving privileges should be revoked.

There were at least two rollovers in Salt Lake just today.

It happens all the time.

I hope both people who rolled their vehicles lose their driving privileges until they prove they are competent drivers, or permanently if they are repeat offenders like Tiger.

Pedestrians minding their own business just walking down the street are often killed by these idiots, it’s insane we put up with it.