Tickets / crimson club

Anyone know if joining crimson club for $100 now would be a good strategy for getting rose bowl tickets? Someone mentioned the priority list was already sent out, I guess I don’t know if I could get on the priority list still or if I’d be too far down the list anyway. Cheers

Here’s what the Crimson Club sent out last night. Looks like if you donate before Monday at the time assigned to your donor level you can get into one of these bands:

Utah Football has clinched a spot in the Rose Bowl Game on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, in Pasadena, Calif.

Tickets will be sold through our office to Crimson Club members through priority windows from December 6th-15th. Crimson Club priority windows can be found below.

Crimson Club members will have a ticket limit based on their annual contribution level to the Crimson Club. Please see ticket limits and ticket pricing below. Tickets will be purchased online at utahtickets.com/rosebowl. The link will also be emailed prior to each priority window. If you’d like to make a contribution to get to a certain level, please call your development officer.

Crimson Club members will be required to log in to their Ticketmaster account to purchase tickets. They will be able to select actual seat locations for the Rose Bowl from a seating map. Full payment for the tickets is required at the time of checkout.

Tickets for the game will be digital. More details will be available leading up to the game. If you have any questions please reach out to the ticket office via phone or text message (801) 581-8849 Monday - Friday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM.

University of Utah Ticket Office

3 Likes

As always you are a gentleman and a scholar, thanks!

I went ahead and bought some tickets that I now realize are on the Big 10 (press box) side. Le sigh. There must be a way to make a switch so I’ll look into that.

Figure I’ll toss $20 to the athletic dept to get on the list anyway.