Thoughts on UCLA next week

Agree, Nate appears to have the physical tools. Still needs to work on the mental part of reading defenses, looking off receivers, making quick decisions, etc. That all comes with experience and only one way to get that.

Still, being undefeated and the potential for a special season, I’d like to see a healthy Cam back ASAP.

2 Likes

Cam is expected to play this Saturday!

10 Likes

Who here is eligible to play if the injury plague gets worse tomorrow?

1 Like

Click on the triple-dot at the bottom right of your post. Then click on the trashcan icon. You’re done!

I’ll get into the portal right away.

1 Like

I’m hearing different now.

:frowning_face:

Utah can win this game against the Bruins. Luther Elliss was quoted as saying that we need to be able to stop the run to have a chance to win. Obviously, Nate will need to have a good game and we have to be able to move the ball on the ground. Utah will stack the box and dare this 18 year old to beat us through the air. I was a little concerned with our CB play in the last game so they will need to step up. I’m predicting Utah wins 20-17, maybe 27-17.

My section is white.

I own a ton of red or black Utah shirts, but I don’t own a single white shirt. Like…in my entire wardrobe, not just Utah gear. It’s simply not a color I ever wear.

I’m not gonna go out and buy a new shirt for one game that I’ll never wear again, so they’ll have to suffer with me breaking up the color scheme tomorrow with my red jersey.

2 Likes

So, is it Nate for sure, or is Cam still in the mix?

Problem solved.

5 Likes

I’m so pale, I’m not sure anyone would actually be able to tell if I applied that.

5 Likes

I actually did. I wore it twice, both for “stripe” games. Naturally this year our section is now red.

2 Likes

Say it ain’t so, we want to believe.

I have heard today that it’s going to be Cam. I have also heard it’s not. We may not know until the team is on the field pre-game tomorrow. Or until the offense walks onto the field for its first series.

1 Like

I will but I have to clear it with my agent…

3 Likes

The last time I was near a field of play I got crushed by @hnoseguard.

2 Likes

Those front row seats are dangerous.

2 Likes

Sources tell Pete Thamel Rising is out

https://x.com/petethamel/status/1705551976300159127?s=46&t=_bZk7iudoxaI6ONfb91dZg

1 Like

Happy Gameday, everyone! Make it loud for our visitors today, please.

1 Like