This was a big football recruiting weekend

Several high profile recruits were on campus. The team and the fans put on a good show. Hopefully, we’ll see a couple of commits in the next 24-48 hours. Fingers are crossed.

Who was here?

I don’t know for sure. The full list is on the pay sites so poor people aren’t allowed to see it.

I counted 6 recruits talking about their visit on twitter. I am sure there are more. None of the names mean anything to me, so I didn’t write them down.

Just noticed Florida 3-star QB Katravis Marsh has decommitted! He’s been a Utah commit since last summer.

Does this mean the Utes landed another QB this weekend?

#Four-star RB Darvon Hubbard from Arizona was one, unless he did not show.

Two Utah guys, Alex Harrison (3* OT) and Xavier Carlton (4* DE).

Also, Justin Flowe from Upland, CA, a 5* OLB.

See the list of Recruiting considering Utah, among others…

Here is a big time 5* recruit who Utah offered from Orem.

Noah Sewell

Right now, he is projected to go to Oregon. He go where ever he wants. LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, anywhere he wants.

One day, Utah will get in-state guys like this to become Utes.

Where did you see that?

His brother plays for Oregon so that’s the issue there.

Utah has been pursuing the QB from Georgia. Valdosta (Ga.) High 2020 quarterback Tate Rodemaker (3*) says Utah has offered. "Coach Ludwig the OC came down and watched practice today. After that practice, Andy offered him a scholarship.

I did an internet search and cannot find were Katravis Marsh decommitted from Utah. It would not surprise me, given Shelley and Rising, not to forget Lisk. Katravis would likely RS in 2020. Further, its possible Tate Rodemaker will commit to Utah as noted.

Marsh is the QB for Miami Central, 9-3. I watched two of those games, both losses. Marsh is good, but he struggled against good defenses.