“The Extra Point” Florida Recap feat. Money Parks and Kyle Brennan

Hey everyone! Included is our most recent podcast featuring Money Parks and Crimson Collective CEO Kyle Brennan! Money was a fun interview and shared his view of the 70 yard touchdown to open the Florida game. Kyle Brennan shares some valuable insights on NIL and was an awesome guest! Check us out on iHeart Radio, Apple Music, and Spotify and please subscribe to our YouTube channel! Also, stay tuned for our next show following the Baylor game! GO UTES!

Excellent as always.

2 Likes

Very nice. And, as I just checked, the first TD by Smith/Savoy was not from the first play of Utah’s possession.

2 Likes

Don’t know if it was the first play, but I remember Del Rodgers scoring a rushing TD against Idaho State in the first series of downs in 1978.

2 Likes

More must-see TV for Ute fans!

After that start, I need to buy a few Money Parks T-shirts. That play will be remembered for a loooong time, and hopefully there are more to come.

I have to laugh a little - Cal, Jordan and Andrew going with suits, and Money keeping it real! Nice interview.

4 Likes

Didn’t Morgan Scalley return the opening kick-off for a TD against UNLV?

3 Likes

Yes, 2004, 90 yards. I can’t find a highlight video on YouTube, which is a shame as it is one of the best Ute plays of all time.

3 Likes

Great Stuff Andrew!

2 Likes