Some good news...Utah Softball

And 3 PAC12 teams to the series (and not one of them is UCLA)

Take that you defectors…

17 Likes

Utah vs Washington tonight on ESPN at 730p Mountain.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Just got home/almost forgot.
GOoooOO UTES!

1 Like

Game postponed.

1 Like

Will play tomorrow

1 Like

Utah Softball’s WCWS Opener Postponed Until Friday - University of Utah Athletics

2 Likes

Utes playing now! Great pre-Game coverage. Clearly a very very popular sport in this country.
Go UTES!

1 Like

Our pitcher is struggling pretty badly.

1 Like

I’m just thrilled they made it, I had no expectations.

6 Likes

The weather delay last night is hurting the Utes.

Instead of playing 18 to 24 hours later, they’re playing 4 hours later, meaning they had zero chance to use their best pitcher again, while OSU had had over 24 hours of rest.

The NCAA really needs a better way to deal with weather delays.

4 Likes

I have been traveling and wasn’t aware of all that. Tough break.

I do admire the spirit of the Utah players, who didn’t let their heads hang down at all. Very endearing.

3 Likes

Fun to watch.
Super proud Utah !
Return with honor.
Everyone.
All of you.

10 Likes

Great season. One for the program history books. Not predicted to win the conference title, let alone make the WCWS. Came from nowhere to get to Oklahoma City.

Proud of what this team did.

GO UTES!!!

11 Likes

We play at 11a today on the MLB network.

4 Likes

The 2024 NFCA Division I Leadoff Classic is in Scientology country.

Tournament Central

1 Like

Went 4-1 this weekend. Loss vs Missouri. A little surprised but the Mizzou pitcher tossed a good game. We had 18 hits vs Notre Dame yesterday. No errors. Close to a perfect game.

Have 3 ranked teams & another receiving votes in PV next week. A good week to figure out where we stand nationally. Haven’t seen Sophie Jacquez yet. Assuming she’s injured. Get her back and we have the potential to be especially nasty this year. 1B is really the only question mark defensively.

5 Likes

The Utes were ranked #3 in the pre-season PAC media rankings. Another good season ahead, it seems.

3 Likes

Utah over BYU 3-1 today in an entertaining come from behind vic. All 3 runs scored in btm 6th. Nice crowd and great energy for a Monday. Can’t wait for this to be a 3 game series every year.

4 Likes

Utah takes 2 of 3 from Cal. Still in last place but has to be the best last place team in the history of P12 softball. Expect them to start clawing their way up the standings.

2 Likes

Get it right…the Devils is in the last place. :grin:

1 Like