So, this happens…

Something I never thought was an actual thing…people standing outside of their house smoking and having really loud, nasty arguments with one another - the kind of arguments one really ought to be having in some amount of privacy. Due to this, I now know things about these people I really didn’t want to know (and no one should ever know).

Maybe the landlord of the house will do us a solid and give them the boot.

We have neighbors of the same sort. I’ve told them to shut up or take it inside in the past. Fortunately our town’s PD felt the same way with these folks.

1 Like

How long have live-action videos of debates on Cougarboard been available?

5 Likes

How often have you heard someone talking on their cell phone in a public place, laying out quite personal thoughts/information? Way too many times.

2 Likes

Some people need to recognize their surroundings when they are venting so they don’t say (or shout) something they may regret later

1 Like

My favorite is when you walk into your office break room or the stairwell and someone having a personal call stands up and walks out in huff because you interrupted their personal call. Ugh, go out to your car or wait till later. I don’t want to hear your ■■■■ anyway.

4 Likes

All y’all should have heard the couple behind us at the Rose Bowl. Lots of f-bombs punctuating a ridiculously immature argument. The guy finally decided he’d had enough of her crap and left. A little later she left. My wife turned to the woman next to them and said she didn’t think they were going to make it. The woman then told us the girl was her daughter. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

The ones who amaze me are the people on airplanes who, while everybody else is getting seated, speak loudly on their phones about a business matter which certainly does seem to be at least a little bit confidential, maybe very confidential. My guess is these people want everyone else to hear them talking and to know how important they are. But serious people don’t do that.

7 Likes

Or when you walk into a public restroom and hear a voice coming from one of the stalls, and realize someone is having a phone conversation while on the crapper.

9 Likes

Thinking of a South Park episode where Cartman is on shouting on his phone, and when asked to tone it down by Kyle/Stan (not sure which one), is angered and exclaims “This is a ****** PRIVATE conversation!!!”

4 Likes

Some of these comments made me think of this guy.

3 Likes

When I hear someone in a public bathroom on the phone I make sure to flush multiple toilets around the person. I like to think it makes some good background noise for their call. :joy:

4 Likes

I’d be tempted to re-enact half of the Austin Powers scene with Tom Arnold, who mistakenly thinks Powers is dealing with a real “growler”.

5 Likes

I’ve got a fart app on my phone (real surprise I know) that would work great in that situation

6 Likes

Sure it’s an app on your phone. :wink:

6 Likes

Ok…I think I can safely hi-jack this conversation…

There are two women at work who absolutely detest each other. One crop dusts down the cubicle hallway and the other takes “offense” and then over-sprays some pretty awful air freshener. This starts a passive aggressive air freshener battle between the two. There is nothing worse than flowery smelling poop. JFC. Get a goddamned box of matches and light one…end of odor.

This is the reason I work alone on the graveyard shift. No stupid passive aggressive catfight ■■■■■■■■■

6 Likes

Last time I was at the airport, some dude came into the bathroom on a FaceTime call and proceeded to do his business n a very crowded restroom while on the call. It was f’ing disgusting. There is literally nothing in the world important enough that I would need to continue to talk about it while in an airport bathroom.

I’ve decided that there’s something about airports that make people lose all sense of social appropriateness and revert to animal instincts,

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So…the person complaining about the crop duster and obnoxiously over spraying air freshener is the guilty farter. To make that big of a scene and then get HR involved, and she was the criminal all along. Busted.

4 Likes

In every accusation, a confession. She should run for congress or something.

3 Likes