Snoop starting for the Ravens

Looked mostly good in his first series. Packers D made the goal line area really tough.

I hope Snoop continues to play well, and gets the win.

And another beautiful drive that ends in a nice TD pass. People are starting to learn that Huntley is legit.

3 Likes

And another long drive resulting in a TD on a beautiful pass by Huntley. He’s moving the ball on Green Bay with ease.

3 Likes

I don’t usually root for the Ravens…but go Snoop!

1 Like

Might not get the win, but Snoop is making himself lots of money today.

Hold your horses there bud. He’s got 2:31 to try to push this to overtime (unless they go for two, which is a distinct possibility), and he’s starting this drive with better field position than he had at Chicago on that game winning drive (with more time to boot).

To your point though, I’d be shocked if he hasn’t earned a real chance to start somewhere next year with his play over the past two seasons

Whoa

1 Like

Amazing he is. And going for 2! I love it.

Why try to draw them offsides? To get a free play? Dumb just for an extra yard. Bad play when they did try. Looked like it was 1 option with the rollout to the right.

1 Like

Can’t blame Snoop for this loss. Ravens defense is manged up pretty badly, yet they played decently well against the Pack.

2 Likes

I was screaming at the TV “just kick it”. They had all the momentum. Just tie it up and beat them in OT

1 Like

Yep. Either way, 215 yds, 2 TD + 73 yds on 13 carries and 2 TD?! Great game for him.

1 Like

As shredded by the injury bug as B-more’s defense is right now. The two point call was the right move.

The call itself…with a mobile QB you don’t take away half the field with a rollout. A center drop back and let the holes open up would’ve been smarter.

5 Likes

He’s getting crazy love online right now.

1 Like

There is talk that Pittsburgh might take a run at him if Big Ben retires.

3 Likes

Huntley was going to start (Jackson out with injury). Out with covid. Josh Johnson starts - just signed 10 days ago from the Jets practice squad.

2 Likes

Sad news. This hasn’t been the best season for the Ravens in terms of injuries or COVID, yet they’re still in contention for the AFC North. Not sure if that means John Harbaugh is a really good coach, which I think he is, or if the AFC North is weak.

1 Like

And such a critical game. Win - 85% chance of playoffs. Lose - <10% probability.

2 Likes