Shirt for Kosh

Meant for BM
Sorry Kosh

To be clear, I have been OUT of the Nursing Home since July 2019… now starting 7 months later I might as well have been in a PRISON, considering the tinyness of my apt, and me not leaving my building for 6 - 8 weeks sometimes, and not leaving the apt. but once a week to grab mail around 2 am…

I am having fun trying to live out in this massively inflated rental market on nothing but VA and Social Security Disability… I got spoiled by not having my rent raised in my old “Saltine Box” 22 unit apt bldg. I"m now up to nearly 300% of the rent I was paying in mid 2016.

Thanks to bilateral major foot neuropathy that developed near the end of my Nursing HOme stay, I cant walk around very well, and I dont drive or own a vehicle. Life changed drastically as a result. I did make it to 3 games LAST year, but for the 2022 season I started hitting up the CrimsonClub/TIcket office about renewing and they never returned so much as one peep. Strange way to try and retain your people contributing to the â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  etc.

I am very grateful for your concern, Absolute… but take that $$ and buy a dinner for someone homeless or very poor off. I think I can handle the shirt cost myself :wink:

3 Likes