Shadeur to the the Panthers?

This would be a sure fire way to make sure I never root for the Panthers. At the same time, imagine Prime’s meltdown if his precious boy ended up on the Panthers.

If truth be told I see Prime not allowing Shadeur to go to the Panthers, like a hold out for some BS like Eli Manning did to get to the Giants. If Shadeur were a baseball player maybe use that as leverage to go anywhere else but the train wreck that is the Panthers organization. (Here I thought Jerry was delusional, nah Tepper may have him beat.)

…Lest we forget Elway holding out to get traded from the Colts to the Broncos.

Carolina is a dumpster fire and has been since Jerry Richardson left the building. I wouldn’t want my kid playing there. Why they would want Deion’s kid is a head scratcher. Kid can play, but the Panthers need an O line like no other right now.

You know the organization sucks when you bench the QB and start getting trade offers for him.

2 Likes

For the pure comedic value of it all, seeing Prime Jr go there would be funny. But yeah, the Panthers need an O-line like no tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t understand how these NFL teams churn through elite QB drafts without shoring up the problems first. It seems so obvious.

2 Likes

I’m still convinced where ever Shadeur goes, helicopter daddy is sure to follow.

2 Likes

Oh I’m pretty sure of that one too. He may even try to find a way to finagle Shilo into the deal too.

And here I though LaVar Ball was obnoxious. At least his kids, seemingly, were a bit embarrassed by dear old Dad.

1 Like

Wait… is that why I get weird looks at the rec center wearing my Big Baller gear… or is is the Tie-Dye PAC-12 shirt? Dammit… I paid good money for this gear.

Maybe next year I need to make my own gear, like a t-shirt:

I SET PICKS AND I PASS THE BALL!

4 Likes