Questions for Tavion Thomas and the podcast team

Hi all!

As usual we have our “Stump the Utes” segment coming up, so ask any Ute Football trivia questions you want! Tavion Thomas will be featured on our show, so any questions you have for him are also welcome. Lastly, any questions you might have about the UCLA game would be appreciated. We love our message board and we want to give you shout outs as much as possible!

-Steggy

Which coaches had the best and the worst winning percentages (minimum 30 games coached)?

2 Likes

Who made the silmarils?

Also, will tt break joe Williams’s record?

2 Likes

Describe the feeling of “trucking” a defender on the way to the endzone?

Describe the best block you ever did on a defender as a Ute?

What has been your favorite class at the U?

What’s the name of the Utah running back who ran for 332 yards against UCLA at the Rose Bowl in 2016?

1 Like

Name the Ute player who executed the original “jump pass” before Tim Tebow made it famous (also coached by Urban Meyer).

2 Likes

Man, I want to say he did it against AFA. But wouldn’t be surprised if it was BYU. But I do remember the name of the player who did it. I just don’t want to give it away to TT.

2 Likes

I know that one.

3 Likes

You’re right about the game. The player also went by two different last names during his time at Utah.

1 Like

I have questions.

The attempt on Nordberg’s life left me shaken and disturbed, and all the questions kept coming up over and over again, like bubbles in a case of club soda. Who was this character in the hospital? And why was he trying to kill Nordberg? And for whom? Did Ludwig lie to me? I didn’t have any proof, but somehow, I didn’t entirely trust him either. Why was the ‘I Luv You’ not listed in Ludwig’s records? And if it was, did he know about it? And if he didn’t, who did? And where the hell was I?

5 Likes

Who invented liquid soap? And why?

2 Likes

What’s the approximate air speed of a sparrow carrying a coconut?

3 Likes