Quarter of the way and Lakers on Pace for 70 wins

Looked like this:
NO_Jazz_Jacket

Those colors are VERY New Orleans.

Now on pace for 72.

If they can stay healthy, maybe.

The NBA just isn’t fun anymore, unless you’re in a big tv market.

We can’t all be sellouts like LAUte.

“The NBA isn’t fun anymore.”

Translation: Utah “Jazz” aren’t winning right now.

No.

It has more to do with teams like the Lakers stacking their teams. Stars get all the calls. Refs are shameless. Small market teams are practically irrelevant. There is no defense in the league anymore. Etc etc.

You apparently haven’t watched Anthony Davis or the league. “There is no defense” is not a thing that should be said anymore. Also, Three of the Top 6 in the east are not Big Market (Milwaukee 1st, Miami 3rd, Indiana 6th) and in the East Denver 5th and Utah 6th. So, 5 of the Top 12 teams are not big market.

Also, Lakers have two stars. Then aging vets.

The Lakers do have two stars. The “aging vets” argument is disingenuous because “aging vet” seems to imply that they are weak or non-factors on the team. They have the right kind of role players (Danny Green, Dwight Howard, Javale McGee, Rondo, Bradley, Caruso). Dwight Howard btw is playing the best he has in years.

You serious about NBA D bro? Is your TV working?

Occasionally the east is good, but it hasn’t been nearly as competitive as the West most years. Miami is a fairly large market ;).

And do you see any big stars rushing to sign with small market teams? Are any of your other “contenders” really contenders?

You and your confirmation bias.

You moved the goal posts. 5 of 12 Top teams are small markets. Also, the game doesn’t allow 1980s clotheslining. Is that what you are talking about? Or are you upset because they are more skilled and efficient shooting? None of the Lakers you listed are “big names.” They are past their peak date.

Stars signed with Golden State. Not a big market. Depends on the organization more than anything. Not the city

Sounds like you see what you want to see. I hope you enjoy your 17th championship this year in basketball while you await your 18th in football. Sounds pretty boring to me.

It’s been 10 years for Lakers and the worst decade of basketball. Between 1992-2008 was the worst run in Alabama history. I’ve suffered in fandom hell before. Plus, we’re one injury away from a crap ton of issues.

I’m spoiled. I also am a Raiders fan and a Newcastle United fan. You should know I feel pain. lol.

72.5 games on our way to being on pace for 73.

What is the purpose of updating us on this?

1 Like

To annoy you and other NBA west conference fans. It’s been a long time since Laker fans could talk smack

At least you admit that you’re annoying. You poor, poor Lakers fan.

Don’t worry. I will cause the end of the win streak when I attend the Dallas game in Staples.

I did not cause Bad luck for them tonight. Plus, Southern University Marching Band played halftime