Preseason Coaches' Poll is Out. Utah starts at #14

Other Pac-12 Teams:
#6 USC
#11 Washington
#15 Oregon
#18 Oregon State

Received votes: UCLA, Washington State, and Arizona

Also, Florida and Baylor received votes.

Rat Poison.

Too bad they didn’t rank The Gators top 25. Would have been nice for that two top 25 home game publicity before week one.

1 Like

Let’s see what the AP Poll does. That’s the poll all the networks will quote until the CFP is released.

2 Likes

We do not deserve to be ranked in the top 25.

RR

3 Likes

Right where we want them. Really, doesn’t matter until after we play USC, Ore, and UW. Perhaps the toughest schedule in Utah history. It’ll be a fun season!

Pac12 has 5 of top18 and they couldn’t keep it together. Brilliant.

FTFO!

2 Likes

Forsaking Their Former Opponents…

6 Likes

Uh huh.
IMG_9760

6 Likes

ha ha. That’s your best one yet.

100+ years is a long time to have to carry riff-raff.

FTFO!

1 Like

Why do you spend so much time with riff-raff like us?

4 Likes

Riff Raff? Now I do remember dressing up as Riff Raff many decades ago and enjoying a “movie” at the Blue Mouse.

That said, I don’t believe I was ever carried by U$C to go to and from those events. :wink:

2 Likes

Must be an awful feeling when the riff-raff â– â– â– â– â–  slaps you 4 of the last 6 games. Kind of like a prostitute taking a Louisville Slugger to her pimp

6 Likes

Yikes!!! Not sure I’m into the violent analogy but…point taken? :grimacing:

FTFO!

1 Like

Hmmm…I kind of like what I saw on a TV show yesterday. On Special Ops: Lioness, she had two guys hold and spread villian’s legs and repeatedly stomped on his nuts. Fantastic.

1 Like

Wait till your first roadie to Columbus, Ohio. Worst fanbase that will attempt violent analogies. Just have them spell their state name and you can usually get away before they notice.

6 Likes

Hey, if the glove fits…

3 Likes

Well played…

3 Likes