Post your pets thread

I live with two feline friends, Finn (the White cat) and Maggie. I grew up with plenty of animals and really believe in their therapeutic value as companions. They have been a big help during the stay at home order.

I’d love to see everyone else’s furry friend(s)!

Our 2 cats. Loki, the big tabby, and Boots, the tuxedo.

Then there is Andry, our mini-wired hair Doxie. He also is my QC for bikes, he’s also known as Shop Dog Andry. He was checking out my latest frame build.

5 Likes

I love that dog!

1 Like

Thank you, he’s quite a clown, he loves to be involved. He’s done his best to help Mrc. CCU and me since our oldest dog died 2 weeks ago. He follows one or both of us from room to room, hangs out for awhile makes one of us laugh. Goes to the other person. He’s just not allowed in garage when I’m working with the grinders, torch, or saws. I don’t want him getting hurt.

2 Likes

7 Likes

So cute!

Here are our two guys. They have been great during our time at home the last month.
Rooster Dogburn and Satchmo.

6 Likes

Those are some of the best dog names I’ve ever heard!

Here are our two Australian Shepherds. The standard sized one is almost 13, and the mini is 5. The girls have always been pals, and when they lie down near each other, they always place themselves symmetrically. This is only one of their favorite patterns. Yes, they need baths. (Groomers are not an option.) That will be a project for tomorrow.

7 Likes

Here’s Phoenix the cat, catching up on her reading.

8 Likes

Sammy and Kasey, 12 years old.

topic:3504"]

6 Likes

Charlie and Hazel. They are now the same size.

7 Likes

Thunderrr, drinking his Corona.

6 Likes

Baby Weim born in December. He’s going to be good on birds. I pick him up end of the month.

9 Likes

Haha nice!

1 Like

What a beaut! Wow!

1 Like

My two GSP’s

8 Likes

FlyfishingUte we’ve talked fishing and hunting a little before. Are you in NAVHDA? I’ve been getting into it a little. What’s the scene lIke in Utah?

Baby shorkies

7 Likes

Seymour my Pet Rock

4 Likes