Post your awesome videos here

1 Like

This guy’s amazing!
Love his artistic interpretation of obstacles as movement and art

This is in reply to posting about Laurel Canyon. Informed satire at its best IMHO

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

We could all use some Mr Rogers kindness right now.

4 Likes

@Steggys_Mixtapes
I find your postings to be compassionate, eclectic and validating. For those that agree, check out this amazing story which my wife and I witnessed at the time.
In these crazy times, seek inspiration, compassion and mutuality.
We are all more alike than we are different.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that story.

I really liked Angelou’s message here. She was often quite profound. I have always admired her and consider her to be one of my greatest influences.

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues.”

My thoughts exactly. We need to seek out the things we find beautiful and inspiring- the things that make life worth living, and worth fighting for. We must remember the beauty and resilience of the human spirit, and especially the value of empathy and compassion. I hope that by posting these videos that show vulnerability and love we’re reminded of what is truly important in life. I challenge everyone to find something they truly find meaningful or moving and share it with us.

1 Like
3 Likes

Lol. If you haven’t seen these, they are really worth a watch.

1 Like
3 Likes

Definitely worth the watch. I considered making a thread just for this video, but I decided that might be too much for some people. I would like to know peoples response/reflections to Fred’s message though.

1 Like

For me, growing up in Boston, I remember him being on TV. At that point, he was nationally syndicated and though I was still a child - but old enough to think that his show was geared for “little kids.” There’s a huge gap between a nine and six year old compared to being 29 and 26.
So I didn’t really know anything about him, just that he was highly celebrated. I was delighted to see over the years that he never became a “celebrity” in the worst sort of ways. To me it seems like he was just a fine and decent man who didn’t give up his principles and also appears to be as legitimate as anyone could imagine; particularly since his standards were so impactively high.
It’s nice to know that over the years his story has not been tempered by some kind of scandal or in nefarious shenanigans.

2 Likes

Wow.

Is compassion innate?

In regard to the guy petting the shark?

Yes

I just thought he was showing off! I was surprised that boat could stay afloat considering the weight of his gonads. Holy moley!

1 Like

More bear videos for everyone. I know you all love bears as much as I do.

1 Like