Post your awesome videos here

2 Likes

Just a couple of bros hanging out.

1 Like

Hereā€™s another one. In case you havenā€™t noticed, I like bears. I just hope I never meet one up close.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Uncle Roger

3 Likes

man watching her cook was brutal. Her rice technique was really bad.

As for Uncle Roger, he was hilarious. A+ for Uncle Roger.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

This is a great ski edit. The skier died in an avalanche in South America a while back.
If you watch closely you can see him skiing off in the distance in the various shots in the beginning.

1 Like

This is really good.

1 Like
5 Likes

I must have been living in a cave because somehow I hadnā€™t heard of this guy until just recently. Kind of a mix of Steven Wright and George Carlin

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure some of you are familiar with Nicholas Winton.

1 Like

This is pretty good. His channel has some good/interesting vids.

I highly recommend this video.

The reason I search for videos like this one is because it reminds me of just how much I take for granted on a daily basis. Like the deaf people hearing for the first time, there is something very magical about what happens to this man as he sees color for the first time at 66 years old. I do my best to seek out content like this as often as possible, because I believe it enhances my empathy and my general sense of gratitude.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely.
I just posted a quote by Eric Hoffer, an American longshoremen and autodidactic philosopher who lost his eyesight at age 2, only to have it miraculously restored when he was 15, leading to a life of concomitant reading and introspection.

1 Like

Very interesting. I will have to look into him. Thank you for sharing!

I would start with his short book
The True Believer