- UCLA - They are more physical on both sides of the ball with a lot of playmakers. They have proven to me that it is a 4 horse race in the South.
- USC - Started slow, but handled a decent MWC team.
- Oregon - Not very impressed, but Fresno is pretty good.
4,5,6. Utah, ASU, CU - Nothing much to take away from wins over FCS opponents. Nobody distinguished themselves.
- Oregon St. - Showed some flashes on the road against Big10 Purdue
- Arizona - Played better than I thought they would. They have some weapons on offense.
- Stanford - looked terrible - but didn’t lose at home.
10,11. Cal, Wazzu.
UW will deservedly free-fall out of top 25 into the Bottom 10. UCLA will jump in and should jump in over both Utah and ASU. USC will not move. Oregon might drop a spot.