PAC 12 just can’t help but sh!t the bed every year

Not an Oregon fan but this loss sucks for the conference.

Aaaaaaand…the P12 is out of the playoffs again.

Sigh.

2 Likes

It’s a Grind. Week in and week out. They just chew each other up and spit each other out.

Yeah. Why can’t the non-favored teams just mail it in against the pre-season favorites? This competing to the best of one’s ability every game is ridiculous.

10 Likes

No one’s claiming they should.

But it does give the entire conference a black eye when the #3 team loses to an unranked opponent.

1 Like

Can’t have it both ways. Maybe it means the conference as a whole is underrated. Given so many poll voters are asleep before they can even see a lot of Pac-12 games, that’s a distinct possibility.

5 Likes

Not even close to what I said. Not surprised to see HoopUte miss the point of the post.

Maybe, but there’s nothing out there that will help change that narrative, since it’s not in ESPN’s best interest to do so

2 Likes

Can’t say that going 3-6 in Non-Conf against P5, 6-6 against G5 and 6-2 against FCS. 15-14 overall.

2 Likes

Really? YOU are going there?

3 Likes

Maybe. Where is it you think I’m going? He consistently reads things into my posts that aren’t there. If that’s where you think I’m going then yes I’m going there.

Where you going?

Ok sport. Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Will do champ

2 Likes

And this.

If the P12 dominated their OOC schedule then beat each other up in conference play, then we might get a bit of leeway.

5 Likes

Sigh… OK, now I’m in favor of the 128 team playoff format.

:wink:

5 Likes

16 team tournament fixes it. That 8 team with auto bids for the Power 5 is trash.

Just realized after this weekend the Pac 12 Title is Oregon State vs. UCLA/ASU/Utah tie breaker winner

1 Like

I could see the Stanford win coming and yeah, that according to the current media thinking, that does not mean that both Oregon and Stanford are quality teams - like it would were the conferences and wins reversed.

Aside from that, what I learned from watching todays games is that Oregon State is a fun team to watch- reminds me of our Utes - GO BEAVERS!

And hopefully our Utes get back to their old selves next weekend! GOOO UTES!

3 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Really the first week I have watched other PAC games. Jimmy Lake was foolish to go for it on 4th down at mid-field with the game tied. Oregon St. looks pretty good. ASU was dominant in the second half. Our next stretch of games @USC, ASU, @OSU, UCLA, @Stanford could make for a very long October.

2 Likes

Or get you in the Rose Bowl.

2 Likes