Oh No šŸ™ˆ Urban

I guess that goes for Bill Bellichek as well and I refuse to bring up Robert Kraft.

I donā€™t know about controversy, per se, but the whole thing felt far more like a publicity stunt to sell a bunch of jerseys and generate buzz than an actual tryout. An unnecessary distraction that it didnā€™t feel like a young team needed.

And while I donā€™t care one way or the other what Urban does in his spare time, I think the fact he was in that very public situation at a bar reflects poorly on him as a leader. It speaks to a larger question about his lack of judgement.

Dude can schtup whoever he wants, but to get busted being drunk, handsy, and flirty with someone half your age while your wife is at home with the grandkids is a pretty crappy reflection of his character.

If I am running a Professional sports organization and I am bringing in my buddy to be on the team that hurts opportunities for actual deserving athletes who may actually succeed. Itā€™s an example of continued bad judgement.

Hey, If you just want to defend a dude out picking up on girls half his age while telling the team heā€™s with his grandkids, more power to you.

Kind of weird to defend a known Liar like Urban. Iā€™m sure all those misdeeds by Florida players in his past was just ā€œboys being boys.ā€

1 Like

Urban owns that bar. He was wearing OSU gear. Everyone in the bar knew who he was. All eyes were on him and you think he was trying to pick up chicks under those circumstances? Yes, he was dumb and should have moved instead of letting those kids try to get him to dance, but I donā€™t think anything nefarious was intended on his part. As always just my opinion.

1 Like

Urbanā€™s apology and the rest of the world saw what he did different than you. Seems many on here are Urban apologists nor understand his history of awful decisions with low moral character. Urban went full Will Ferrell in Old School. A night out with the boys got quickly out of hand for Frank the Tank.

1 Like

Umā€¦Iā€™ve got some bad news for you.

4 Likes

@BamaFanNKY that screenshotā€¦

It reminds me of an alcohol awareness week piece we did in the residence halls at the U in 1988.

Short answer - we were all aware we were drinking alcohol. :wink:

Urb knew better.

2 Likes

At least Mike Price got a real lap dance.

FTFO!

2 Likes

Put it on the University Charge Card. Sent his butt back to Pullman before his first kickoff. Itā€™s how we got stuck with Mike Shula.

1 Like

Ok, that shows him with a little more active participation. Urb, keep your hands to yourself. Considering what many of our elected officials get caught doing this is mild, but not the best look for a coach without a win.

If the bar is elected officials the nation would be lawless.

2 Likes

ā€œ I donā€™t care how awesome the cheerleadersā€™ sweaters are at USC, you just canā€™t do that.ā€

But we can dream.

2 Likes

Lol. Grifters party:

4 Likes

Soā€¦trading ā€œgrievances?ā€

1 Like