Offensive Coordinator Rankings

Stole this from Twitter. I’m happy to see our guy at #27.

Aaron Roderick at 14 draws the whole thing into question, though. Not seeing that.

It’s BBB he literally just throws darts at a wall.

2 Likes

That was my very first thought when I saw him ranked there.

1 Like

Looking over the list, it’s BS. It’s nice this guy he put our guy on the list, but a bunch of those schools and OC’s that made this list are pretty sketchy (and some of the OC’s listed ahead of our guy are head scratchers.

Thanks for posting it so we can see someone is looking, though honestly sometimes I wish they ignored us just so we could use the snub as ammo for the season.

1 Like

Hasn’t it been well established at this point that “Big Game Boomer” is just a troll?

2 Likes

I’m sorry that some of you have to experience twitter.

5 Likes

I got sucked in when it was the only way to know if the golf course parking at the Rose Bowl was open on game day. I’ve stayed because since my Congressman won’t respond to emails it’s one of the few ways I have to tell him what I think.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like

This dude is a big time Troll:

Clearly hasn’t ever spoken to a Buckeye fan.

2 Likes

What does this even mean? Sensitive? Is it how in touch with their feelings they are?

If that’s the case it makes sense. “I feel your pain.”- Well known Arkansas Fan Bill Clinton

So what is it supposed to mean?

He’s a troll so whatever offends you most. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s my fault for responding to his post.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he meant the Oklahoma guy. But, some of y’all still think I am trolling on here.

I don’t consider you a troll. That said, the guy who puts out these rando “polls” of shyte IS a troll.

Def. I did however like when he said Buffalo Wild Wings or some chain was the best restaurant in Tuscaloosa to eat when they clearly have some of the better restaurants (I’m thinking BBQ) in the state.