Notes from the Jets Green and White Game

Zach Wilson threw two interceptions in his debut. One was to Javelin Guidry.

For the record it was the first time Zach had to deal with anything close to game speed. Needless to say the New York press is already working to get to mid season form on the rookie. He’s a good kid, but needed another season playing actual high caliber talent and not feasting on cupcakes :cupcake:.

Glad our guys decided to stay for another year,

Nice to see Jav building his NFL career - he’s a great young man, deserves all the success he finds.

The story of his mom moving the family to Texas so she could go to Med School, then moving back home to Cali where we found Guidry & convinced him to come to Utah is a great story.

Success begets success.

4 Likes

Sounds like ZW had a rough day. I’m sure he’ll learn from this and bounce back.

1 Like

I’m eagerly awaiting Mama Bear Wilson’s defense of him on Twitter. The only reason I get out of bed in the morning is because of the strength she gives me through her social media posts…SMH.

6 Likes

Seriously?

No. I’m sure he’s not serious.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty lame to trash somebody’s mom when the situation has nothing to do with her.

Right. That’s why I think he wasn’t serious. Sarcasm.

2 Likes

Her direct quote on Instagram: “…women who tell me the only reason they get out of bed in the morning is my Instagram.” OMFG

5 Likes

But that woman and that quote have absolutely nothing to do with this thread that you have hijacked.

I’m sorry you can’t see the obvious relationship between my post and the purpose of this thread. I’ll provide a Venn diagram on future posts. #sarcasm#lightenupfrancis

6 Likes