New board, who dis?

I was told this place has resurrected itself so to speak? Those that don’t know me I used to post on this site quite a bit back in the day. It was the place to be and I remember on the day we got invited to the Pac 12 I was living in the chat room 24/7 WHILE my dear sweet wife was giving birth to my son and he was born 20 minutes after the announcement was official. He waited like a good boy to be born under the power conference covenant.

At at any rate I eventually made my way to twitter and that’s where my fandom resides although I did find myself missing this board. There were a few guys I was hoping would make their way to twitter but never did. My man JHill… he still around? What about ole Loyter? Anyway thought Id check back in and start posting here again more once football rolls around. Go Utes!

Welcome Back. Haven’t seen JHill, but that doesn’t mean anything. Loyter, IIRC comes around and has fun.

2 Likes

And some of us who were active in the politics previously, like myself, have sworn it off for the new board. BTW, I don’t care for the Twitter for this purpose, 1) because I type much faster on computer than phone and 2) I can’t express myself in a fixed number of characters. If brevity is the soul of wit, then call me a nitwit (not literally, that would be hurtful).

1 Like

Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and your family. I have to agree with Rocker about the new board. It does work better. Hope to see you posting and not lurking. Lurking will get you this…

BTW, speaking of that, I perused UteHub earlier today for the first time in a long time. There is some decent bball chatter there but it’s hard to find due to the format. It would be nice to get that over here. Since bball talk seems few and far between, some consolidation wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. (Not that I want to spark any unnecessary rivalrous(sp?) animosity.

1 Like

Amen to what everyone else has said! I’m also an old-timer here who has returned. I think you’ll like it here.

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

I had lurked forever and remember you well. Welcome back!
Go Utes.

2 Likes

Another old-timer here. I browse here and utehub. Definitely like the new setup here. We’ll see about everything else.

1 Like

Besides, we have ways of dealing with traitors. :wink:

Agreed on all points.