My wife went to Costco early this afternoon

They had TP but no paper towels. Weird.

Even stranger, they were out of rotisserie chicken. I thought people were hoarding staples, not something that will go bad in a few days.

I went to Costco today, too. The only thing out of the ordinary was a guy just inside the door who offered to wipe clean the cart handle.

1 Like

I went to Costco in WVC today at noon. No TP, but didn’t need any. Still have 10 double rolls. Bought food so my daughter on the Keto diet would be able to eat. Lots of meat, lots of veggies, no carb foods.

Should been given a discount simply because I was actually shopping and not hoarding.

Had sirloin steak and wilted lettuce leaf salad for dinner for the kid. Added baked potato and corn on the cob for the rest of us.

4 Likes

If I had a last meal it might be Costco chicken and a two liter bottle of coke zero. I have eaten at over a dozen Michelin starred restaurants the last year but screw them. No competition.

3 Likes

We went to CostCo yesterday. They were out of a couple of things but it was really chill, especially for a Saturday. We picked up all the items we needed and had great parking. My guess is all the nutjobs from last week got their stuff and were locked inside their houses.

1 Like

The odd one I’ve seen the last two days is the pillaging of the fresh produce. You want to stock up for a possible long haul so you buy up all the cucumbers you can find? Really?

1 Like

There were 500 people in line at the Sandy Costco when they opened today

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of those moments recently.

I wish our Costco’s got to sell hard alcohol like they do in Arizona. I would’ve stocked up on Vodka, V8 Juice, Tabasco, Lemon pepper, Real Lemon Juice Concentrate, Worcestershire Sauce, and pickled asparagus spears.

Someone said drinking Bloody Marys would keep you from getting sick. I do not believe them, but any excuse for morning drinking works for me. :wink:

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

went to two stores today - no toilet paper or milk. Same as Saturday.