Merry UteFans.net Christmas

Merry Christmas to all at UF.net–active posters, lurkers, even those who disagree with me about anything: I forgive you all.

Here are some Christmas gift wishes for 2021:

For Kyle Whittingham: A quarterback who gets the job done and stays healthy, and a good backup QB. Also, a PAC-12 championship. (Yes, I know I shouldn’t make gifts that I myself benefit from, but I had no choice on this one.)

For Mark Harlan: A monetary gift from a super-wealthy donor that replaces all the money Athletics lost during the pandemic.

For all UF.net members with illness or family problems: Peace and healing.

For Larry Krystkowiak: That one player who makes all the difference, and a PAC-12 championship. Also a set of successful last-minute game strategies.

For UF.net: The return of 25 of the best posters from the past. Come on, guys, we know you’re lurking :eyes: out there.

For Donald Trump: A peaceful, permanent retirement and total, irrevocable withdrawal from politics and public life forever; i.e., disappearance.

For Rocker Ute: A Ute football “Dress Like a Cowboy Night” that includes him being recognized, at halftime, at midfield for coming up with the idea. Also a million dollar client with a 10-year contract.

For the entire world: The end of the pandemic by July. (Remember, this is wish list.)

For all UF.net: A happy Christmas season that lasts throughout 2021.

(We’ll deal with Festivus later. In the meantime, gather up your grievances.)

Humbug.

2 Likes

Well said, Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a COVID vaccination and a vacation.

Hold the earthquake and raccoon.

Hope y’all are healthy, happy, and looking forward to a better 2021.

GO UTES!!!

7 Likes

Happy belated festivus

4 Likes

I’ve got a big problem with you posting that so late. :grin:

3 Likes

i am thankful to Rocker and everyone else involvied with keeping this community alfloat.

Best tri annual not as much as I would like donation of 2020.

4 Likes

Survived the airing of the grievances. Off to the feats of strength.

Pray for me.

1 Like

The Dress Like a Cowboy fiasco was one of the greatest moments in UF.net history

4 Likes

2 Likes

Merry Christmas my fellow Utah fans. Yes, Y’all have made me fans. I am a fan of this fanbase first so now I also pull for the team. Y’all know (some of you) how to make an outsider feel welcome.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, Utes everywhere!

Welcome aboard, BFNKY ! ! !

3 Likes

there is definitely something magical about Christmas Eve. I love the peace and feel of it, particularly as I get older. Christmas day is nice too, but it has a different feel - less spiritual, more fun and light-hearted. Both are great in their own way, even this year.

3 Likes

Merry X-mas

Merry Christmas to all of you fellow posters. I’ve enjoyed our year in isolation, kinda.

2021 is going to be an awesome year. Look of reasons everywhere and within to be happy, upbeat, optimistic, and positive.

Then share the love with everyone you meet.

Happy New Year!!

4 Likes

A very happy holiday season to all of you experts, gentlemen, scholars and men of great means. And Newbomb too.

:wink:

2 Likes

I said about 11 months and three weeks ago that 2020 would be the year of perfect vision. I was so wrong and am ready to make it 2020 the year of hindsight. I hope we improve.

Cheers my friends.

2 Likes